Join us for the all new Cadenza for Fleece Shawl KAL, designed especially for us by local knit wear designer Petra Breakstone.
This shawl has got it all. Sophistication, romance and simplicity with it's lace portions, beading and flowing lines.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
The pattern is written and fully charted.
The shawl measures 68” in length and 20” at widest point.
THE WORKSHOP OFFERS
- Going over the pattern to get familiarized
- Learn to add the beads with a crochet hook
- Going over all lace portions
- Follow up help in Ravelry KAL group
- If you are not on Ravelry, help will be given via email as well
Participants, please have the cast on completed as well as one row of knitting. That way everyone gets the most out of the class.
What's needed for the class:
- YARN: Linaza by Plymouth, hand dyed Alpaca, Linen and Tencel in a fingering weight. Or yarn and colors of your choice of course.
- MC: Marine/Olive Mix (400 yards used)
CC: Robins Egg (380 yards used)
- Proper needle needed to reach Gauge. Suggested US size 5 (3.5 mm) 32" in length.
- Crochet hook 1mm in size to add beads with.
- 600 beads size 6. Note: Adding beads is optional, as the design is not impacted by not having them, but it's so much more fun though!!!
- 7 Stitch markers.